What is it?
It’s a Government scheme to help first home buyers get into the property market.
– It started on 1 January 2020
– Eligible first home buyers can apply for a Government guarantee to enable you to purchase your first home with minimum savings of 5% of the purchase price.
– Once approved, you will not have to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance
– This year there will be 10,000 places available.
– There are 27 lenders who are on the FHLDS panel
– Maximum threshholds apply for both income and property purchase prices
-Only Australian Citizens are able to apply
Together we will choose your lender, and then we will help you apply for both your FHLDS guarantee and a loan pre-approval. Getting you ready to start bidding at auctions or making offers on your first home.
There is no waiting list, so ask us today to find out if you are eligible and we’ll start the application process right away!